So many features in this feel good – family home waiting to welcome you:
– 4 bedrooms plus study – 1 upstairs with parents retreat, walk in robe, ensuite, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air con and study or nursery. 3 more downstairs bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
– 3 family living areas – North facing Dining/Lounge area, tiled family room opening onto the fully enclosed outdoor area including timber bar, outdoor kitchen and large wood heater. The little ones can play safely in the security fenced, undercover play area.
– Kitchen has heaps of storage with a bonus walk in pantry, new stainless-steel cooking appliances, dishwasher and chilled / filtered water (under cupboard) unit.
– All the hard work has been done with renovations completed in the wet areas – good sized laundry, easy care bathroom and bright ensuite are sure to impress with nothing more to spend.
– Externally this home has been freshly painted, a 4.5kw / 16 panel solar unit installed, garage with remote opening door, extra storage shed and art studio or man cave with a wood heater as an extra bonus.
– Internally the home features timber throughout, 2 air cons, gas log fire, instant gas hot water and combustion heater.
-All of this on a full ¼ acre block in a well-established part of town, close to the primary school and recreation facilities The Rosedale township has Doctor / Dentist, Cafes, Restaurants and a fully stocked supermarket. 20 min to Sale and 15 min to Traralgon, you are in the centre of all the regional facilities have to offer.
-This family home is waiting to welcome you,’ its new family’ to enjoy the lifestyle and all it has to offer and well below replacement value. Make an appointment to inspect now!
An inspection is a must, and for that please call Alan Whitty on 0407 003 944 or Rob Wilson on 0417 743 311