With the ability to be a stellar entertainer and a family favourite, this residence offers versatility in spades with its spacious dimensions, exceptional outdoor entertaining areas and utterly impressive shed with side access. Positioned opposite St. Pauls Grammar in a highly desirable pocket of Traralgon’s ‘West End’, the surrounding park land and convenience make this property an obvious choice. Rarely will you find the combination of a practical family home with great positioning, entertaining, shedding and with a detached two bedroom and 1 bathroom dwelling separate from the main house.
Additional house features include:
– Open plan kitchen, family and dining space with light-filled north facing aspect.
– A second lounge area that can be closed off from the main living zone.
– Kitchen complete with a 900mm upright stainless-steel oven, stone bench tops and Miele dishwasher.
– Four bedrooms within the house itself, all with built in robes. Walk-in robe and ensuite to master. Ensuite inclusive of separate toilet, double vanity and sizeable shower.
– Central family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– Oversized garage (7m x 7m) with built-in storage, internal access and remote roller door.
– Two separate outdoor entertaining areas, one positioned adjacent to the main family room plus a second fully enclosed alfresco area with built-in barbecue, hot tub, panel heater, ceiling fan, sink and direct access to a truly awe inspiring ‘man-cave’ fitted with built in bar, toilet and gas log fire.
– Two bay vehicle-accessible shed with an upstairs air-conditioned living area, two bedrooms with walk-in robes and accompanying bathroom.
– Solar power, central gas heating, split system air conditioning, outdoor shade sails, fully landscaped and fenced yard plus a second driveway with vehicle access to the rear.
Matt Johnson 0427 740 541
Loryn Wilson 0438 962 055