A Classic Home Close To Town!
Warm, welcoming, and perfectly positioned within moments of central Traralgon is this immaculate three-bedroom home that enjoys an abundance of soft natural light throughout. Once there, you’ll discover endless potential with the approx. 850m2 allotment offering a large secure backyard and space to garden while also offering generous parking space and a double garage featuring attic storage.
This home is destined to catch the eye of owner occupiers, young families or keen investors looking to make their mark in this desirable neighborhood.
Additional Features Include:
– Dual family/living areas
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes.
– Well-appointed kitchen and with adjoining meals area and a formal dining space.
– Ducted vacuuming system
– Recently painted in the last 6 months
– Separate workshop with access from the garage and backyard
– Private indoor/outdoor sun lounge
– 852m2 (approx.) allotment
It is also close to local buses, Traralgon Secondary College Junior Campus, and parklands making this an instantly appealing home awaiting its next exciting chapter.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 852 m²
- 2 Garage