Classic Comfort in a Prime Location - Rich in History!
Nestled in the heart of Traralgon is a true gem that delightfully maintains it’s incredible history. This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom abode is of a 1913 vintage and offers the perfect blend of classic elegance and modern comfort, making it an ideal home for families or savvy investors.
Stepping through front door, you’ll be greeted by the warm and inviting entryway, leading into the picture perfect living room. Natural light pours in through large windows, creating a bright and airy atmosphere that irresistibly accentuates the vintage character throughout the home.
Additional features include:
– 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling
– Built in brick fireplaces in lounge room and third bedroom
– Approx. 607m2 allotment
– Undercover outdoor area with recycled red brick pavers
– Was originally the residential suites at The Grand Junction Hotel in Walhalla prior to it’s Traralgon relocation