Contemporary Style, Ultra Practical and Space for a Caravan.
Set on a generous allotment of 661m2 (approx.), this home offers all the conveniences of a modern abode, and has the added bonus of a design that ensures comfortable living for occupiers living with disabilities.
Consisting of three spacious bedrooms, the master features a walk-in robe and ensuite whilst the two remaining rooms both have built in robes and are serviced by a central family bathroom. The airy living space, abundant in natural light, flows from the kitchen in a modern, open plan design. Outside, an entertainer’s dream awaits in the form of an alfresco with electric patio blinds, gas log fire heating, elegant pendant lighting and a ceiling fan boasting versatility for year-round entertaining.
Additional features include:
– 661m2 (approx.) allotment
– Practical design-work throughout the house for all abilities
– Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Security cameras
– Three large bedrooms, including a main bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Additional two bedrooms with built in robes
– Undercover alfresco area with gas log heating
– Double side gates with 3m access and space to park a caravan, boat or trailer.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 661 m²
- 2 Garage