Characterful Weatherboard with Prime Location & Endless Potential
Set on a prime corner location in the heart of Traralgon’s ‘West End’, this three bedroom weatherboard home has standout potential for both the investor or owner occupier alike. With potential to develop (STCA), renovate or a set and forget lease, this property represents a very attractive proposition to the astute purchaser.
Additional features include:
– Positioned on the corner of Cumberland and Grey Street on approx. 635m2.
– Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
– Charming 1960’s features including high ceilings, open fire and picture railing.
– Practical and well laid out kitchen, split system air conditioning.
– Central family bathroom.
– Outdoor undercover entertaining area plus double car garage accessible off Cumberland Street.
– Close proximity to CBD and within walking distance of all of Traralgon’s amenities and school precinct.
– Established gardens and charming weatherboard facade.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 635 m²
- 2 Carport