A MASTERPIECE OF GRAND DESIGN AT ONE WITH THE KOORNALLA LANDSCAPE
Set into the Koornalla hillside on 5 acres (approx.) sits this one of a kind bespoke residence. The result of a lifetime of planning and eco-friendly design, this masterpiece is inspiring from every angle and fits in perfect harmony with the local natural setting. Known by locals for its grandeur, this property offers a unique and well thought out style that is both chic and contemporary while bold with personality. The possibilities with a home like this are only bound by ones imagination and only one family will be lucky enough to call it home. Features include:
– A grand primary suite with glorious mountain views from the second level and a generously sized dressing room. The ensuite has private, yet unobstructed views out over the top decked courtyard, with outdoor jacuzzi and sitting area.
– An open plan kitchen clad in black cabinetry and stainless steel counter tops fits in the centre, with a wrap around breakfast bar and second prep station, with it’s own sink and space for appliances. In addition to the dual ovens, dishwasher and extensive storage, there’s also a built-in cool room that can be accessed directly from the outdoor entertaining area – how clever is that?
– Extensive use of polished concrete, natural hardwoods, copper and stainless steel throughout, giving a Scandinavian meets modern industrial design – a striking combination.
– The central hub of the home provides a vast open plan dining space, large enough to accommodate a multitude of guests. Flowing on from the dining area is a sunken lounge, providing a cosy sitting space perfectly positioned to make the most of every season.
– Accessed off the family room, via an oversized custom sliding glass panel door, is an outstanding alfresco space with manicured lawns, fire pit and solid fuel heater.
– Geothermal hydronic heating throughout with a centralised French suspended fireplace in the main living area and a Sonos speaker system linked to the entire home.
– An interconnected self contained apartment to the main residence with it’s own kitchen, dining, living and bathroom, with two separate bedrooms. The appartment also includes it’s very own outdoor entertaining area and carport.
– A separate self contained guesthouse that is currently being used as a short term accommodation option on Air BnB. This space includes a kitchen, bathroom, living area, master bedroom upstairs and a large carport.
– An upstairs gantry that leads to an office with a view to admire. The office is detached from the busy central hub of the home and guarantees peace and quiet.
– Downstairs provides a spacious rumpus room which is perfect for a home theatre room or kids retreat. Close the doors and you won’t hear a thing! There’s also an outdoor recreational area with basketball ring and space for exercising with rubber matt flooring.
– Various outbuildings and utility rooms, plus a separate 14x7m shed with a kitchenette and a combustion fireplace. Extensive irigation and sprinkler system with 150,000 litres of water tank storage.
– Spectacular grounds surrounding the property with landscaping as beautifully designed as the home itself, all while maintaining impeccable privacy.
- 8 bed
- 4 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.03 hectare
- 8 Carport