Classic Brick 'West Ender'
An alluring brick veneer home is now available on Doyne Crescent. The inviting exterior welcomes you to an airy interior with a cozy living area big enough to accommodate the whole family, designed for relaxation and recreation. The dining area is adjacent, perfect for hosting guests and intimate dinner parties. The impressive sleek and modern kitchen is ideal for preparing meals for the family.
This appealing abode boasts 3 large bedrooms with lots of natural light. The bathroom is elegantly furnished with contemporary fixtures and finishes for ultimate comfort and relaxation. Two heaters are installed throughout to ensure maximum comfort during chilly weather.
This outstanding 1960’s residence offers both charm and character, making it a great investment for those desiring a warm and inviting place to call home.
Additional features include:
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Central family bathroom with separate toilet and shower
– Gas console heating, panel heater and split system cooling
– Large 728m2 (approx.) allotment
– Detached double garage and separate storage shed
– A water tank for the garden
– Undercover outdoor entertaining
– Beautiful established fruit trees in the backyard
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- 2 Garage