1.25 Acre Lifestyle Property in the Heart of Tyers (Dual Occupancy)
A sensational family sized home set upon 1.25 acres of private land, with a unique dual-occupancy setup in the form of a second detached self contained dwelling. For those buyers seeking space without an endless amount of maintenance, this is a great choice. Positioned in the heart of the Tyers township, just a short drive from the Traralgon CBD, this property offers peace and quiet with little compromise. An elongated ‘ranch style’ home with a wonderful northern aspect, superb views, established gardens, shedding and nestled within a cul-de-sac.
Additional features include:
– Master bedroom with updated ensuite.
– Two remaining bedrooms both generous in size with built-in robes.
– Renovated central family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– A split-level design with north facing kitchen, dining and family rooms.
– Mud room upon entry, raked ceiling to the family room, wood heater and split system air conditioning.
– A self contained bungalow/granny flat that was purpose built on the property circa 2005. This unit features a full sized kitchen and bathroom, lounge area, split system heating/cooling and front facing veranda.
– Double carport under roof line plus a 5.5m x 7m shed, separate fernery/sitting area and manicured gardens surrounding the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.25 acres
- 2 Garage