Elegant, Classic, Charming - A Superb Remodel of the Highest Standard
Tastefully renovated to exacting standards, this four bedroom classic weatherboard home oozes charm and character that is undeniably stunning from all angles. Having been extended and remodeled by the current owners to offer a seamless blend of old meets new, this one of a kind residence is sure to please those buyers wanting anything but stock standard. Set upon a generous 766m2 (approx.) allotment and just a short walk to Traralgon’s Railway Reserve, there’s a lot to love about this property besides the undeniable character. Additional features include:
– Expansive open plan family room with spectacular polished hard wood floors.
– Bespoke white kitchen complete with marble counter tops, integrated Bosch dishwasher, 900mm white Smeg oven, built in bins, soft close drawers, apron sink and custom tapware.
– Formal lounge bathed in natural north facing sunlight with gas log fire.
– Oversized master suite with wrap-around robe, direct access to rear deck and an exceptionally well appointed ensuite featuring double vanity and walk-in shower.
– Remaining three bedrooms all with built-in robes and a central family bathroom fully updated to match kitchen and ensuite with white and Carrara marble theme.
– Ducted refrigerated cooling and heating plus double glazed windows throughout.
– Fully length verandah at rear with spotted gum decking, ideal for entertaining.
– Exposed aggregate driveway, fully fenced yard with ample space for kids to play plus 6x6m Colorbond shed.
– Picture perfect street appeal with a white picket fence and classic weatherboard facade.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 766 m²