Classic Charm, Downtown Location and Huge Potential
With superb ‘Downtown’ positioning, within walking distance of the CBD, this charming three bedroom brick home offers untapped potential and a location that is hard to beat. Set upon a generous 712m2 (approx.) allotment in one of Traralgon’s most sought after pockets, the potential is limited only by your imagination. A home of generous proportions and a practical layout, this one is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes.
– Large contemporary living space.
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances and built-in-pantry.
– Ducted central heating and a split system air conditioning.
– Single garage/workshop at the rear.
– Enormous back yard.
An outstanding opportunity, an easy walk to Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre, IGA supermarket and Henry Street shops, cafes and all the amenities of the centre of town.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 712 m²