Charming and Homely in the West End
This supremely charming brick home is situated in a wide tree lined street in the heart of Traralgon’s ‘West End’. Surrounded by schools, a 5 minute walk to John Freeman Park, and a short distance to the Traralgon CBD.
Immaculate in presentation and featuring two formal living rooms both with their own fireplace, leading into an open plan kitchen area that delicately pieces vintage details into modern living.
Additional features include:
– Bespoke kitchen including stone bench tops, oversized oven, fully integrated refrigerator and freezer, decorative panel doors and central island bench.
– Four bedrooms in total (or three plus a standalone study).
– Recently updated ensuite and main bathroom.
– Decked outdoor undercover entertaining area with roller blinds for year-round usage.
– Generously sized 860m2 allotment, fully fenced and landscaped.
– Garden shed/workshop and outdoor patio.
– Double carport under roof and solar power system.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 860 m²
- 2 Carport