Charm in Charles Street
Timber floorboards reflect the home’s rich history, with decorative plasterwork and natural lighting throughout. The lounge creates a charming setting with an ornate fireplace, while the living room opens onto the oversized entertainer’s decking. The dining/kitchen zone sets the scene for relaxed family dinners, with the picture-perfect kitchen boasting a dishwasher and cooking appliances.
Additional features include:
– Contemporary living basks in natural light
– Attractive master with walk-in robe and fashionable ensuite
– Stylish modern bathroom
– Easy-care secure rear garden, storage shed, undercover car parking
– Wood fire heater in dining room, timber floors, a decorative and functioning fireplace in the lounge
– 3 bedrooms, with the master featuring walk in robes and an ensuite.
– The kitchen enjoys freshness of white cabinetry and contemporary stainless-steel appliances.
– Designated study/office space offers a built-in desk and overhead storage
This is when the word convenience has true meaning. Perfectly positioned just a 5-minute drive from Traralgon’s CBD and shopping district, this hidden gem on a quiet street off Hyde Park Road is sure to surprise and delight.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 740 m²
- 2 Garage