Charming Vibe Combined with Downtown Position
An unbeatable ‘Downtown’ location on the highly desirable Loch Park Road, just a short walking distance into the CBD. Surrounded by some of Traralgon’s finest properties with a characterful tree-lined address. Set upon a generously sized 852m2 (approx.) allotment with tremendous potential to further value-add, this charming brick home has a warm and inviting vibe and a practical floor plan already consisting of four bedrooms and two bathrooms with a sensational north facing aspect. Additional features include:
– Polished timber floor boards and ample natural light throughout.
– Primary bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Three additional bedrooms all including built-in robes, one oversized with accompanying study nook.
– A well-proportioned lounge room with split system air conditioning and gas ducted heating.
– Thoughtfully designed kitchen offering functionality and modern appliances.
– Separate toilet, shower and bathrooms – all individually compartmentalised.
– Glorious decked outdoor entertaining area and pergola.
– Single car brick garage and a secure yard, all set upon a stand alone 852m2 (Approx.) allotment.
– Close proximity to Traralgon’s best schools, Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre, Performing Arts Centre, Henry Street shops and all the cafe and restaurant culture that Traralgon has to offer.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 853 m²