Old World Charm Meets Contemporary Style
This circa 1925 charm and character residence has been given new life with a stellar contemporary renovation. In a striking combination where old meets new, this unique weatherboard home offers all the modern conveniences of a new build while retaining it’s hallmark original details. Set upon a generously sized 800m2 (Approx.) allotment, with direct vehicle access to the rear, all within a short stroll to the CBD. With a modern open plan layout and two versatile living spaces, three bedrooms plus study and ensuite to master bedroom this home is sure to suit a variety of lifestyles. Decorative cornicing, stained timber flooring, ornamental fireplaces and high ceilings give this wonderful property a sense of grandeur that simply isn’t found in a new build. Additional features include:
– Open plan kitchen with quality European appliances, stone benches, custom joinery, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar.
– Cosy lounge with a wonderful afternoon aspect, easily opened up to the rear verandah via expansive stacker doors.
– Ensuite and fitted walk-in robe to master bedroom.
– Three generously sized bedrooms plus a loft study upstairs.
– Central family bathroom with frameless shower and freestanding bath tub.
– Ducted heating and split system air conditioning.
– 2 Car garage secured behind double gates.
– Picturesque landscaping in the rear with an original established tree central to the front yard.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 806 m²
- 2 Garage