Charm and Character Combine in Prestigious Moore Street
A classic weatherboard family sized residence perfectly positioned just one street back from the CBD, offering an abundance of space combined with 1940’s character. With a move-in ready modernised interior, while maintaining it’s key historical features, this four bedroom and three bathroom home can accommodate the largest of families. Situated in an irreplaceable location with all of Traralgon’s amenities on your door step, there’s so much to love about this one of a kind property. Additional features include:
– Primary bedroom with attached ensuite and walk in robe.
– Guest bedroom / fourth bedroom to the rear with its own dedicated bathroom.
– A separate office space, perfect for kids schooling or working from home.
– Formal lounge towards the front of the home with original ornate fire place.
– Spectacular use of dado and picture railing, hardwood timber floors, decorative cornicing and ceiling roses throughout.
– Central gas heating and split system air conditioning.
– An abundance of storage in the ceiling attic with fold down ladder.
– Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area suitable for use year round.
– Outdoor hot tub housed in an enclosable hut with wall mounted TV.
– Extensive decking, landscaping and centralised fire-pit while offering a very low maintenance setup.
– Double carport (single file) and a lockable shed to the rear.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- 2 Carport