1960's Character and Outstanding Potential with Location to Match
This charming 1960’s double brick residence is perfectly situated in one of Traralgon’s most desirable streets. With a Moore Street address on the fringe of the CBD, within walking distance of the Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre, Performing Arts Centre, Reading Cinema along with a plethora of cafes, restaurants and much more. Offering timeless character and enormous potential to remodel, on a sizeable 644m2 (approx.) north facing allotment.
Additional features include:
– A striking 1960’s period style facade and charming terracotta tiled roof.
– Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes.
– A fully renovated kitchen complete with modern appliances.
– Polished timber floors, functional fire place, high ceilings and decorative cornicing throughout.
– Central family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– Spacious living room bathed in natural light.
– Ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning.
– Rear family room with raked ceiling and adjoining indoor laundry/separate toilet.
– A tightly held location surrounded by some of Traralgon’s finest residences.
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 641 m²