An Entertainer's Delight with Quintessential 'Downtown' Character
Polished timber floors accentuate this perfectly presented 3-bedroom home in Traralgon’s inner ‘West End’. Walk in and be welcomed by an engaging lounge leading you through to a bright airy dining room featuring a stunning tiled fireplace. The huge kitchen in the heart of the home leads the way to a second meals area and expansive entertainer’s decking complete with a spa. Back indoors, the central family bathroom is sure to impress with large stone grey tiles, halo lighting, and matte black tap wear showcased on a double vanity.
Additional features include:
– Dual outdoor entertaining areas accessible via bi-fold doors off the kitchen
– Double glazed windows throughout the house
– Outdoor spa with accompanying glass fencing
– Ducted central heating, fireplace, split system air conditioning
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Recently completed renovation throughout
– 9m x 4m garage with direct vehicle access and space down the side for additional storage.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 594 m²