Undeniable 1930's Character, Spacious Living, Prized Location
Ideally positioned in one of Traralgon’s most desirable ‘Downtown’ streets, this charming 1930’s Californian Bungalow offers size, style and an address to be proud of. Set upon a full sized 850m2 (approx.) allotment combined with dimensions to accommodate the whole family. With established gardens that only years of meticulous attention can provide and magnificent street appeal, this is the property sure to pull your heart strings for obvious reasons.
Additional features include:
– Four bedrooms of generous proportions.
– Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Cosy yet open plan family room enhanced with a centralized fire place.
– Separate formal lounge room with wonderful detailing including an original open fire, picture rail and ceiling rose.
– Bespoke timber kitchen with modern appliances and ample storage/bench space.
– Stunning polished timber floors, high ceilings and decorative cornice, central gas heating and multiple split system air conditioners throughout.
– Central family bathroom renovated in a stylish contemporary theme.
– Enormous outdoor patio and a picturesque backyard bordered with trees and greenery established some 80 plus years ago.
– Double car carport combined with an enormous 12x6m shed complete with remote roller door.
– Properties such as 65 Loch Park Road are seldom found, tightly held and represent an opportunity impossible to pass up.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 857 m²
- 2 Garage