Circa 1890's Charm Meets Modern Contemporary Living - Outstanding Work from Home Setup
Tucked in behind Traralgon’s CBD in a quiet tree lined street sits this sensational period home dating back to circa 1890. Set upon approx. 1100m2 of land and retaining many of it’s original period hallmark features while seamlessly blended with a modern interior to suit the lifestyles of today. In an era of ‘cookie cutter’ homes crammed into new estates, this wonderful period home is anything but. In addition to the family home, the building to the rear offers a versatile option for someone looking to work from home or to use as they see fit. Rarely will you find a combination of an impeccable classic residence combined with such utility that the second building can offer. Walk into the CBD in minutes via one of Traralgon’s most picturesque walking tracks along the creek, yet be worlds away from the hustle and bustle when you return home. Additional features include:
– Open plan living with an abundance of natural north facing light.
– Three living areas including the main family zone plus a formal lounge and front sitting room.
– Exceptionally well-appointed kitchen with oversized oven, stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops, apron sink and walk-in pantry.
– Original 1890’s timber flooring in remarkable condition, soaring high ceilings, cast iron fire place, decorative cornicing and so much more.
– Three bedrooms and an office (or four bedrooms) within the house, with ensuite and walk-in robe to the master bedroom.
– Gas log fire and split system air conditioning.
– Superb decked outdoor entertaining area, directly accessible off the main living zone.
– Single carport with direct access into the home.
Building to the rear includes:
– Front reception and powder room.
– Dedicated office and lounge room.
– Two extremely versatile and generously sized studios that could be used for a variety of purposes.
– A fully modernised interior with a contemporary theme throughout.
– Separate workshop/lockup garage.
– Space to park a trailer and garden shed behind secure gates.
– Security system, high ceilings, fully lined/insulated, square-set cornicing, reclaimed timber feature wall, LED lighting and much much more.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,019 m²
- 2 Carport