Hidden Gem on Roseneath Street - 1/4 Acre Allotment
Carefully renovated, with quality in every pocket of the home, this 3 bedroom abode is abundant in both appeal and charm. A state of the art, freestanding Fisher & Paykel oven with a five burner gas cooktop takes centre stage in the kitchen, but ultimately it’s the bespoke skylight that steals the show. The striking black fireplace provides warmth throughout the home, further assisted by ducted gas central heating throughout the residence. With charm and character in spades, this 1960’s weatherboard will pull on the heart strings of those buyers wanting something special that feels like home. Additional features include:
– Huge 1071m2 (approx.) allotment
– An oversized master bedroom with accompanying ensuite, all freshly renovated in a striking contemporary design with no expense spared. Twin built-in robes provide ample storage space, with positioning towards the rear of the home ideal for shift workers or light sleepers.
– Central heating throughout complimented with a wonderful open fire for ambience on special occasions, plus ducted evaporative cooling.
– Timeless gazebo in backyard, perfect for entertaining
– Updated central family bathroom with motorized Velux skylight.
– 3 large carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
– Brick garage (double length)
– Garden shed and cottage style gardens
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,071 m²
- 2 Garage