In Town with Out of Town Vibes - Half Acre+ in Riverslea Park
Tucked away out of sight and set upon a private half acre allotment, this family sized residence offers an abundance of space both inside and out. Positioned in the highly desirable ‘West End’ within Riverslea Park Estate, right near St. Pauls Anglican Grammar, the location is perfect and the views from the elevated position are tremendous. With an out of town feel, full length front veranda, wonderful Federation styling combined with extensive shedding, you can’t help but get a sense of being out of town in a rural setting. Additional features include:
– Four bedrooms plus a dedicated office.
– Primary bedroom with a renovated ensuite including double vanity plus oversized shower and walk-in robe.
– Glorious north facing aspect along the living side with an open plan family room plus separate lounge area.
– Well-appointed kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and breakfast bar.
– Central family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– Ducted gas heating throughout.
– Solar power system and gas boosted solar hot water.
– Outdoor entertaining area, double carport and a 20m x 6m shed with three compartments (one setup as a ‘man cave’ with built in bar and pool table).
– Established gardens, raised vegetable gardens and circular driveway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,254 m²
- 5 Garage