Style in Spades with a Contemporary Layout
From the raked feature ceiling, open plan design and on-trend styling throughout – this quality three bedroom home has been customised to provide a high standard of luxury. Set upon a generously sized 758m2 (approx.) allotment with vehicle access to the rear yard and an already established 8x6m shed. A striking facade upgrade, oversized bedrooms, quality fittings and fixtures throughout and a wonderful homely feel that will appeal to so many families. Additional features include:
– An open plan family room and kitchen with accompanying dining area.
– Stunning gloss white kitchen with extended breakfast bar, extensive amounts of storage space, upgraded 900mm freestanding oven, stone bench tops, glass splashback and walk-in pantry.
– 3 bedrooms, with the master featuring a luxury walk in robe and an ensuite with a double vanity.
– Second living area to the rear which could double as a fourth bedroom if required.
– Central heating throughout and a split system in the expansive living room offer year round comfort for the whole family.
– Private and secure backyard great for entertaining.
– The perfect shed to appeal to any adventurer needing to store away the caravan/boat/trailer until their next holiday.
– Close proximity to walking tracks and the Rail Trail, sporting grounds and the commercial hub of Argyle Street.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 749 m²
- 2 Garage