"Eco Bush Retreat" - Sustainable Living on 5 Acres
Just a leisurely 15 minute drive from Traralgon sits this award winning, off the grid property.
Having featured on ‘Grand Designs Australia’ an abode of this calibre is a rare and exciting find. The architectural masterpiece harmoniously blends a symphony of textiles in perfect execution of style, sophistication and functionality.
A well thought out floorplan cleverly ensures that each room takes full advantage of the northern sun, including the master bedroom, loft style second bedroom on the mezzanine and of course the exceptional living areas.
Additional features include:
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Additional loft style bedroom
– Open plan living with a double sided fireplace
– Second living space upstairs
– Access to a rooftop garden, and wonderful rooftop decking area, ideal for entertaining
– 5 star energy appliances in the kitchen
– Double carport
– Completely off the grid sustainable living – no electricity bill!
– Power Plus Lithium batteries (16kWh) and an automated back up Kubota lowboy generator that charges up the lithium battery in winter
– Picturesque plunge magnesium pool with accompanying spa bath, outdoor shower and outdoor fire pit
– Slab heating
– 100,000 litres rain water storage and triple whole house water filtration system
– 6.65kw solar system
– Selectronic inverter
– Business opportunity to take over an established Superhost 5 star Airbnb property
– Airbnb bookings until April 2024
– Top 5 most wish-listed Airbnbs in Victoria 2023.
– QANTAS top 20 Most unique Airbnbs in Australia 2023
– Featured in the Herald Suns top 50 homes in Victoria 2022