Luxury Coastal Vibes In A Serene Country Setting
Step into this magnificent, showstopping home and be greeted with decadence in every corner. With five bedrooms and a study, there’s room for the whole family. The two bathrooms and a powder room ensure that comfort and convenience are top priorities.
The master bedroom is a sanctuary, featuring an ensuite with a double vanity and a spacious walk-in robe. It’s the perfect place to unwind and relax after a long day.
Plantation shutters add a touch of sophistication to the two dedicated living areas, pairing nicely with the alfresco area to present versatility for hosting unforgettable gatherings.
The double garage with internal access makes parking a breeze, and the good-sized shed provides additional storage space for all your needs. The 773m2 (approx.) allotment offers plenty of room for outdoor activities and potential landscaping projects – enough space to let your imagination run wild.
Additional Features Include:
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Four remaining bedrooms all with built in robes
– 2 Full bathrooms and a powder room
– Gas log fireplace
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Plantation shutters
– Alfresco entertaining area
– 6m x 8m shed with a roller door
– Side access for vehicles
– 772m2 (approx.) allotment
– Built in 2021 by a local independent builder
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 772 m²