Location, charm and features - this one has it all.
This three-bedroom family home offers an exceptional location and historical charm. So close to Traralgon’s CBD, schools, supermarkets and sporting grounds, this property will reflect the wish list of many prospective tenants.
– Recently painted throughout with all as new window furnishings.
– Updated kitchen with built-in-pantry, gas appliances and ample bench space.
– North facing lounge area with split system air conditioner acting as the hub of the home.
– Large master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioner.
– Central family bathroom with shower over bath and vanity.
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
– Separate spacious bungalow with power and shelving.
– Large shed with built in shelving.
– Solar power system to the residence.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current health conditions, Wilson Property have taken action to protect our staff and community.
Open for Inspections at our rental properties have been suspended until further notice, private inspections can still be arranged.
We invite prospective tenants to apply for rental properties by filling out an application form – http://wilson.property/application and submit completed application to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilson Property – exceeding expectations since 1997
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 905 m²