Timeless and brilliant in design with undeniable appeal when it comes to comfort, warmth and livability. This one of a kind architectural masterpiece is a residence that blends seamlessly with the landscape and picturesque gardens. With views of rolling hills, complete privacy and 2.5 acres of land, this is a perfect rural escape for those buyers seeking space and a wonderful place to call home. A natural and harmonious setting featuring extensive rock walls and masonry, superb landscaping, an orchard, two dams and a split level home that is always bathed in natural light. For those that appreciate well-thought design, this is the one for you.
Additional features include:
– Grand entry to the property with a feature rock wall either side of the circular driveway.
– Open plan dining area overlooked by a spacious kitchen. Kitchen includes walk-in pantry, dishwasher, modern cooking appliances and extensive amounts of cupboard and bench space.
– A cosy and separated lounge room with wood heater and built-in cabinetry, bathed in natural light.
– On a separate level is the semi-open plan family room with feature floor to ceiling rock fire place with views out to the Baw Baw ranges.
– Emphasis on the master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite and study nook with views to a north facing courtyard.
– Further three bedrooms are all generously sized and all include built-in-robes.
– Family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
– Outdoor entertaining area with retractable screen doors on all sides, surrounded by gardens and a lovely northern aspect.
– Three split system air conditioners and two wood fire heaters. Recently installed heat pump electric hot water service.
– Double garage with internal access and set upon a 1.05ha (approx.) allotment.